Nuleculize your Docker application

It's easier to explain things with an example. So, I will take up centos/postgresql docker image and nuleculize it for Docker and Kubernetes as providers. »

Setting up Atomic on CentOS 7

This post will run you through how to setup an environment Atomic apps on CentOS 7, by hand. For quickstart, you can just run the Vagrantfile »

Fedora 22 Release Party, Bangalore

We had a Fedora 22 release party in Bangalore, on Aug 1, 2015. It took place a Hackerearth's office in Bangalore. We had around 9 attendees »

FUDCON Pune, 2015

After 4 years, after 2011, FUDCon came back to Pune, again in 2015. It took place from 26th to 28th June, 2015 at MIT, Pune. Fedora »

Fedora meetup, Bangalore, June 2015

We again met at Starbucks Coffee, Indiranagar on June 6, 2015 at 5:30 PM for our monthly Fedora meetup in Bangalore. Attendees: Ratnadeep Debnath Lalatendu »

Rootconf 2015

Last month, May 15-16, there was Rootconf in Bangalore. Rootconf is a premier conference for devops and system administrators. The highlights of this Rootconf were SaltStack, »

Fedora meetup, Bangalore, May 2015

We again met at Starbucks Coffee, Indiranagar on May 2, 2015 at 6 PM for our monthly Fedora meetup in Bangalore. Like the meetup in the »

Started working at Idea Device

This month, i.e., April, 2015, I started working for Idea Device Technologies as a Member of Technical Staff. I will be mostly working on backend »

Meeting reminders in fedocal

fedocal 0.13 release makes it possible for anyone to download iCal file for a meeting and brings support for client side notifications. You can do »

Fedora meetup, Bangalore, March 2015

We resumed our monthly meetups in Bangalore on the March 7, 2015. We've now decided to hold Fedora meetup in Bangalore on the 1st Saturday of »